Old October 27th 05, 01:11 AM
Fred Williams

Default Another rescue cat!!!

Fred Was out gettin the mail and feedin da birds that we watch and
he heard a cat just howlin next door, (it's been wet snow fur two
daysand just miserable weather fur kitties), and so he called the
neighbours and they said they were tryin to figure out how to get
rid of it.
Fred said ifn they could pick it up he'd bring da cat carrier and
see about findin it a home tuu, (along wif da kitten from a cuple
uv weeks ago,... which is still here and actin cuter than I am,
harumph!! butt it is still afraidy cat so we think it's going tu
da shelter). This new kitty is gray wif a tiger face and is furry
skinny and hungry and hard frum livin in da OUT. So we is 4
kitties in da house uv Williams tonight and da new "troooder
kitty" is occupyin da bafruum wif litter box and fuud cus it was
sayin horrible things to Ryan and I all afternoon.
I just wish things was like they usd to be wif just Ryan and I and
the house was settled and calm and there were no truder kitties
and we wuz all one fambly. Now effurryfing is hissin and threats
and closed doors and I haf to keep remindin Fred that the litter
box is full and he only cleaned da one fur da new kitty butt not
owrs in da basenment. Life is now complicated and we don't do
complicated!!!

Diana, wif Ryan prowlin nearby.
--
Regards,