Old October 25th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Dee Simmers

Default Xena is now 8 weeks old

Hi, My name is Dee Simmers. I live in Phoenixville Pa. I am a animal lover.
In July I rescued a male kitten "Shadow" he is my son Jesse's kitten. Shadow
adjusted just as if he was here forever. We stay in touch with the family
that gave us Shadow. We send them pictures and keep them updated on how well
he is doing. We are looking to add a little girl to our family.I took one
look at Xena and she is perfect. I would like to know if she is still
available and if so where are you located. You can email me @

Thanks, =)
Mommy of 2 wrote:
She is totally weaned and litter trained. I'm so proud of my little girl.
My heart is breaking though, I'm moving to another state the end of November
and can't take her or my Smokey who is 6 months old. Smokey was neutered
last week and placed with PAWS... The woman was so kind. I cried for days,
but it had to be done. My landlord who helped me feed Xena in her early
weeks is going to take her for me. I'm going to miss my furry babies, but I
want to live near my granddaughter, who will be 3 in Jan. Her dad is
allergic to cats and they have a dog who hates cats, otherwise I'd take them
both. Since I'm living with them for a month or two til I get settled, it's
not going to work to take them.