Old July 8th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
cybercat

Default cybercat - you're desperate!

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?

Nope. I don't breed dogs. Never have, never will.

The real question is why cross post? Cross posting is pretty annoying
in general, and your decision to is just bizarre. My responses were
due to the OP of the CAT breeding thread getting bashed by extremists
with tunnel vision.

I've read you for years, Janet.

The "breed or not" question, just like the "adopt a genetically engineered
animal or a natural animal" question is pertinent with regard to dogs and
cats.

I thought the dog folks might have something valuable to say.