Old November 5th 13, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Dont forget to turn your clocks back tonight

jmcquown wrote:
On 11/4/2013 2:38 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

The Other Guy wrote:
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 17:44:36 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Unless you live in Arizona! (So far we've refused to join the rest
of the world, which makes for great confusion sometimes.)

Actually, it was this morning, not tomorrow morning.

Most of my devices adjust automagically.

According to some reports, so do some devices in Arizona. (But they are
not SUPPOSED to!)

How would an electronic device know where you live?

Jill

Dunno, but they DO! (I assume it has something to do with location when
you initially set them.) When I lived in California, my clocks,
computer and cell-phone all up-dated on the appropriate day, but in
Arizona they (correctly) do not.