Old January 18th 14, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_3_]

Default Boyfriend update

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:46:29 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Well the nurse's idea of "bright and alert" is not mine. Maybe it's a
medical term for not dead yet I love him so much, much more that I ever
thought I could love a cat, having been a dog person all my life.
Please,
oh, please let him recover.

OMG, I'm in full panic mode! I irrationally feel that I need to go see
Boyfie right now, although he's an ocean away, and would not appreciate
seeing me any more that he did the vet tech.

the idea is nice, snd i appreciate it, he will not.

But reading through this, it sounds like he's doing well, Tweed, all
things
considered. Maybe he tried to squeeze in through a broken window or
something. My God.

I have no idea how he got the injury, and neither has the vet. He says
he's never seen anything like it.
I managed to get myself together to drive him there and up to now he's doing
well. Peritonitis will be the prob, so I'm leaving him there for now as if
he gets it will be within 3 days.
Having a 24/7, 365/12 vet is expensive but I'm always glad I have one.
Boyfriend was operated on around midnight and by 2a.m. the vet was on the
phone to me.
He's not out of the woods yet though.

Oreo sends healing purrs from one timid kitty to another, and good
healing thoughts for Boyfriend *and* you from her hoomin. Boyfriend is
in the best place he can be at the moment as you obviously know. We'll
just keep the purrs and good thoughts heading your way!

Chris and Oreo