Old August 23rd 05, 08:33 PM
patga

I once had a cat that went missing for about three months and showed up back
home with his tail gone but none the worse for it.

"EADGBE" wrote in message
oups.com...
As you all may know by now, I have given up actively looking for my
beloved lost cat Albert.

I am putting out a buffet of different cat foods every night, however.
If Albert is out there, I am hoping that there might be a SLIM chance
that he will start to make our house a regular stop in his nightly
travels.

My question is this: If Albert IS still out there, and there IS still a
chance that he will visit my house, what is the LONGEST period of time
I should wait? How many days/weeks? (Albert has been missing since July
16.)

I have read some of the cat stories on this website, but I would like
to hear more.

How long has it taken YOUR cat (or the cat of someone you know) to
return home again?

I am especially interested in hearing about cats returning after LONG
absences, since Albert has been gone a long time already.

THANKS FOR ANY INFO/STORIES YOU ALL CAN SHARE.

Not looking...but hoping...still hoping...