Old November 4th 03, 07:54 AM
jen.d

Cap'n.

My dasdardly group of disgruntled group of IT cats with laid off slaves

in
the tech industry await you and your mates. We have our slingshots full

of
Kraft Dinner and cauldrons of boilding kool-aid and gatorade awaiting

your
arrival. We have moved from our castle to a run-down apartment block on

the
lower east side. You will have to battle the trade workers on the street

get to us.. that's our first defense.

We may have cheap tools and defenses, but you can be sure we're

disgrunted.

Kid *hissssssssy* deHaan, and her disgrunted IT minion cats.

PS: good thing you didn't want to do battle in 1999 -- oh we were

glorious
back then.

YAWN!!!

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" *claw*. "Have to take this all day from
the boy cats and now this!!!! Maybe I'll just have to find a new cat group.

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed