Old October 10th 03, 08:08 AM

Arthur Shapiro wrote:

They've said I could bring her in any time to do routine maintenance. But
getting this cat into a carrier is considerably more difficult than, say,
mediating the dispute between the Israelis and the Palestinians, solving
global warming, or finding Jimmy Hoffa's body.

LOL! But, you did get her to the vet this past time, right? I guess you
don't want to give her a sedative once a month, is that it?

BTW, you can see some shots of her on my personal site at
http://members.cox.net/mybrainhurts/CalicoStory.htm
Looking at her, you wouldn't think she's a living terror.

She's beautiful! And she doesn't look like a living terror, you're right.
Although in that last photo, at the bottom of the page, she does have a
certain baleful glare in her eyes. (My cat Roxy is an expert at the
Baleful Glare.)

Joyce