Old October 25th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad

Default How to....outdoor to indoor

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:52:57 -0400, Matthew wrote:
The last feral we had that did that. I set up a clapper attached to it was a
hair dryer set to full blast. Took care of the problem after a few days.
The only real time he ignored it. I got one of those air horns when he
started and
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It took
twice for him to get the picture and that was it. Now in retrospect I
personally hoped it took more for it disturbed the ex wife ;-)

I bet it wasn't a siamese kitty. With a siamese kitty, all you can do
is what the kitty wants. There is no winning against a siamese kitty's
vocal cords.

My wife and I have tried to keep my buddy Mongo in a few times. We both agree
that when she gets ready to strangle him, it's time to just let him out. We
always lose. He howls day and night and runs laps over our bed all night long
when he is kept inside.