Old July 2nd 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default firwurkz!!!

Another porter twinkles and out step O T, Piglet and Willow. Sassy wudent
kum kauze her hatez firwurkz. Lewi iznt feeling too gud today so he won kom
eifther.

Piglet adds the turkey birdie along with two ducks to the food on the table.
I alzo bout fum smoked samon fishes in kaze anycat wantz sum.
"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jul 2, 9:49 am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
ok i thinkz itz diz compartmint, Tiger, scratches qweetly atta door

[A few minutes before ten PM another batch of kitties shows up. A portly
tortie girl steps out, pushing a serving cart before her. Amelia is
followed by Harry, Sammy, and Ranger.]

Here you go, Rusty, a roast duck. I brought several, in case anyone else
wants some.

Wow! Roast ducks. That would get Meowmie drooling. Fangs!

Sorry I didn't tell you the RCMP horsies were trotting on Parliament
Hill in full regalia.
Mewomie just saw them on TV. If I have known, I would ask you to come
earlier so we can go down to join them. I love horsies, don't you?

Rusty

Oh, I see Aed, Morgana, and Paddy over there. I'll go see if they'd like
some duck too.

Amelia