Old July 31st 09, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Musical interlude

Tiger chews slowly and carefully, diz iz wunnerful, I duzint think soft
wuld lik da eggz or crunchy clawz butted datz fine by mineownsef beclawz she
won't claim it ifin i putz sum inna kold box, Tiger, enjoying diz new treat
"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:58:24 -0500, Stormmmee's
little, agile paws typed:

Tiger watches adoringly as hiz mozt bootiful wife kittee singz... you
know
it juzt duzint get muc betterer dan hearin yoursef sing den watchin da
shefz
make one of mine fafurite fudz... itz alzo one of softz, Tiger

Well zen, mine furend,

Let us go ofur and get sum sooshiz!

[Hiura-san] Ahhh, konban-wa, Tiger-san and
Inspector-san! I haff sumfing special fur you!
[calls in Meow-Japanese to an assistant, who picks
up two soft-shell crabs, and puts them in the
deep-fryer, then hands them to him. He puts two
large sheets of seaweed on his mat, rice, avacado
ikura (salmon-eggs) and Japanese mayonaisse on it;
cuts each crab into quarters and lays them on the
sheet with claws sticking out of each end. He then
rolls it all up up, cuts it and serves them on a
plate to Tiger and the Inspector]

Ahhh, I call zis da "Spider roll" beclaws it
looks like a spider in it! Enjoy!

[Inspector] Mon Dieu! Zees eez kwite delicious!
Eet eez sweet, savory, salty and crunchy all at
wonce! I luff zees! What do you fink, Tiger?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques