Old August 7th 12, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default HAPPI PURDAI UNKA JOHN McMASTER AUGUSS 4F

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 19:05:02 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Important purrdais is da kitties!
Spring

Kitty purrdays is da mostest impurrtant, but goodgood hoomin purrdays is
'purrtant too.

Sorry we'z late, Unka John, but happy purrday from usses too!

I 'poligize fur usses not being around much lately. Mine Paw beens
working lots and lots of hours, den last week him spended a couple days
in da hospital being lazy. Now him is home an feelin betterer, and him is
promisin usses dat him will do a betterer sekatary job.

Sammy