Old August 8th 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Default HAPPI PURDAI UNKA JOHN McMASTER AUGUSS 4F

Important purrdais is da kitties!
Spring

yeUP
Kitty purrdays is da mostest impurrtant, but goodgood hoomin purrdays is
'purrtant too.
vury yeeeeeeeeUP

Sorry we'z late, Unka John, but happy purrday from usses too!

Nawt tu wuri..nope

I 'poligize fur usses not being around much lately. Mine Paw beens
working lots and lots of hours, den last week him spended a couple days
in da hospital being lazy. Now him is home an feelin betterer, and him is
promisin usses dat him will do a betterer sekatary job.

Sammy

Hey Sammy, Weh r sew sawry tu heer ubaowt yer Paw going tu da hospital,
Weh r ulso vury gwad hym iz hoam nao n duin bedur, but wee wyl styl keap
purring fur hym..yeUP.

Hym is uh HC, remembur?

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps