Old April 24th 05, 06:30 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

I really don't know what to think. Anyone?

Cat acting weird?...what's new...mine comes up with something new
everyday!

He loves climbing on the highest peice of furniture and glare down at
me...

like...yeah, that's right!

I have a fireplace mantle over beside my bed...he loves getting up
there in the mornings...and does his gargoyle impersonation...

Hahaha! There are really old Snoopy cartoons from the early
sixties where Snoopy does his Buzzard Impersonation. This
is what I am picturing.

He gives me till about 7, before he starts nudging things towards the
edge.. (i kid you not)...you hear something hit the floor...and you look

up,
but he's just sitting there like a statue...( i tell ya, I think this
fella has an agenda )

Have we seen pictures of your cat yet, Barry? (second hint, hint, hint)