Old December 29th 13, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I hate Catsan litter

wrote in message
My local shop was out of their own brand so I had to buy this!

First of all it's £2.99 a bag okay the own brand I usually buy is £3.45 a
bag but a bag of that does both boxes and with a bit left over. This is
only enough for one tray but since that was all they had I eked it out over
2 boxes by mixing it with the leftover from the other bag.

Secondly the cats seem to take enormous pleasure in using their box then
kicking the stuff out the box. The stuff is like gravel! I've swept it up as
much as I can (waiting til I can get the other stuff then the Dyson can
clean up properly there's not much of a point diligently sweeping it up and
as soon as I've done it listening to a cat throwing it all over the bathroom
floor)

I still have a bag of catsan litter in my porch from when KFC got old and
didn't go out. Can't remember why I bought it now - she used to like the
clumping grey stuff.
No use for Boyfie, is it?
Must give it away to a shelter.

Tweed