Old April 13th 04, 07:00 PM
Judy F

Post this on alt.med.veterinary for a professional response.

"Eric Henry" wrote in message
my cat is absolutely adorable, but she has some bad habits. She is
peeing fairly consistently in her litter box, but she seems utterly
unwilling to crap in the box. I have been cleaning the box quite
regularly, and nothing seems to be changing. My mom wants to get rid of
her, and I am running low on ideas. We have had her checked for any
physical problems that might lead to this, but found nothing. While I
would appreciate any responses, professional opinions would be most
appreciated.