Old April 8th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "Hey, Lady, I only work solo."

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

As Dante told you all this afternoon, Stinky was looking out the
window chattering at the birdies. What he didn't tell you was the
Stinkster was doing it from my lap-- I was at the computer, which is
next to a window, and his hind legs were planted on my lap, while his
forepaws were on the windowsill.

So after a bit of this, I joined in the noise.
"Wakkawakkawakkawakka!" he said, and I repeated it it after him.
Immediately, he swiveled his head and looked at me as if I had lost my
mind, or at least broke wind. It was obviously an intolerable
breech of cat etiquette. But since I am just a Philistine hoomin, and
don't know any better, I tried again. And Stinky, in his usual very
kind, patient way (with me, at least ), put his paw right over my
mouth. Don't do that, Mommy.

Great story.
Terrible breach of etiquette on your part.

Tweed