Old March 8th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default A granby repurrt

On Mar 8, 3:48*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
owrz howze iz hafin weafur envi, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:ks4xtr5hxka2..1i9m3jveqn5r6$.dlg@40tud e.net...

Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2010 6:51:03 PM- Hide quoted text -

Sew den yoo purrbly needz ta opin da door a widdl bit to awwow sum air
to enter da hous..
MeOwy, seeink a gud awpurrtoonady to gitted sum mousey akshun fur
Tigerz hous.