Old March 10th 10, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default A granby repurrt

Mme. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ana=EFs?= ^..^ wrote:

Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!

That sounds onederful. I am not far from you geographically and the wind
usually blowin my the direction of Nova Scotia, So I'm hoping to share a
little of that warmth with you. Just send it on over. (:-))

--
Regards,
Fred