Old October 14th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default A Twibyoot to Mme. Anaïs

Piglett grabs a handful of hankies and jumps in a porter, she emerges at
Unkle Serges house, quietly she lays the hankies by the puter, gives him a
quick headbutt and heads back to the porter.
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

[Two small Zot girls, each with three forget-me-nots in their paws walk up
to the lecturn]

Meow, kitties!

We would wike to say a few words about Mme. Anaïs. Twoo, we nebber met her,
but owr human knew her well, and wubbed her; he often speaks ob her to usses
and her piksure and twaces ob herself is in da compartment - so we feels
wike we knoo her...

She wuz a lady-cat, a bootiful Purrsian pwincess, wiff bigbig copper eyez an
long fwoing furz; she wuz gwaceful and dignified, admired and luffed by awl.
She lubbed dis community and especially her human, and her wink, Tiger: now
dey boff pway and purr togeffur on da far side ob da Bridje...

We offer dese flowerz to her an her memory, widdle forget-me-notz, becawz
she won't be forgotten...

[Two Zot girls walk to the rememberances table, and each place their flowers
in front of the two pictures of of Anaïs and Tiger, and then gently place a
single, white ping-pong ball next to them. The both meow:]

Ciao, Mme. Anaïs, Ciao...

[Two Zot girls walk back to the ball]

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2011 7:09:26 PM