Old August 20th 03, 03:22 PM
Hopitus2

Drop woman and her longboard out in the middle of the GreatWhites lurking at
Great Barrier Reef near OZ.......and find a new, peaceful foreverhome for
her stressed-out cat!
Kowabunga!

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
: Bring her out to the middle of the ocean and make her swim 'til she's
: exhausted then do it again?
: :-D
:
: "Bobcat" wrote in message
: ...
: We watched last night's TV show "What Were You Thinking". It featured a
: woman who must rank at the very top of misguided, stupid cat owners. At
: the
: beach she takes her cat along with her on her surf board. We saw the
poor
: wet miserable bedraggled creature hunched down on the board, ears
: flattened,
: hanging on for dear life. But it got worse. Then she tossed her cat
: overboard and it paddled desperately for shore, but apparently she drags
: it
: back and makes it do it again to the point of exhaustion, saying that
the
: cat loves to swim! Any suggestions for what we should do with the woman,
: after we rescue the cat?
:
:
: