Old August 20th 03, 04:19 PM
bunny_baby

put her in a lake with crocs and let her know how it feels to be in out of
her deth. my foster kitten is trying to nick my cream doughnut.

--
April :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bowmanzoo
"LeeAnne" wrote in message
Bring her out to the middle of the ocean and make her swim 'til she's
exhausted then do it again?
:-D

"Bobcat" wrote in message
We watched last night's TV show "What Were You Thinking". It featured a
woman who must rank at the very top of misguided, stupid cat owners. At

the
beach she takes her cat along with her on her surf board. We saw the

poor
wet miserable bedraggled creature hunched down on the board, ears

flattened,
hanging on for dear life. But it got worse. Then she tossed her cat
overboard and it paddled desperately for shore, but apparently she drags

it
back and makes it do it again to the point of exhaustion, saying that

the
cat loves to swim! Any suggestions for what we should do with the woman,
after we rescue the cat?