Old August 21st 03, 12:05 PM
John Biltz

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 1:59:37 -0700, wrote
(in message ):

I'd like to know what the *tv show producers* were thinking, filming
someone doing something stupid and possibly cruel to her cat?

OK, point taken about us not knowing the whole story, and maybe the cat
doesn't actually hate the water, and so on. But given that the show is
called "What Were You Thinking?" they must be creating the segments
with an eye to the *stupid* things people do. Great, someone tormenting
a cat for entertainment!

Joyce

The cat must enjoy it or at least not mind it. It took me a week of
struggle to cut a mat out of Maya's fur. No way I could keep her on a
surfboard. I don't think it is cruel. I do however think it is damned
stupid and irresponsible. Surfing is fairly dangerous for a person. It
would be a lot more dangerous for a small animal. I don't think that
surf board wax would be real good for a cats fur or the cat. My other
question is how did it happen the first time? That first time you would
not know the cat was going to enjoy it.