Old August 21st 03, 05:41 PM
bewtifulfreak

John Biltz wrote:

The cat must enjoy it or at least not mind it. It took me a week of
struggle to cut a mat out of Maya's fur. No way I could keep her on a
surfboard. I don't think it is cruel. I do however think it is
damned stupid and irresponsible. Surfing is fairly dangerous for a
person. It would be a lot more dangerous for a small animal.

Now, *that*, I don't think there's any question of. Very good point, well
made.

I don't think that surf board wax would be real good for a cats fur or
the cat. My other question is how did it happen the first time?
That first time you would not know the cat was going to enjoy it.

Good question....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak