Old May 4th 04, 04:35 AM
LITTLEMISSCONNIE

Thank you all for your input on my cats. I have given them both good vet care
for years, it has just been recent in the past 2 years that I have not been
able to afford it. I was just hoping that someone else might have dealt with
this before. In saying that I just moved here, I mean that ever since we moved
here she has had the problem. Like I said she has gone from outside kitty to
inside kitty. Both of my cats are very happy. I will get her to the vet.
Thanks all so much for the love and the support.