Old March 19th 04, 02:00 PM
Cat Protector

I believe they do. My cats when I go away are right there to greet me when I
get home. Unlike yours they will not stare at the door when I am home. Of
course cats spend some time on the astral plane so maybe your cats are
watching the door for visitors.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Kristine Kochanski" wrote in message

Er, yes, and they understand English do they? And can think in human
spatial terms?? You only have to look at a cat hiding behind behind
something - it thinks cos you can't see it, it can't see you! I tell
my cats I'm going out, and sometimes they're sitting at the door when
I come back. Then again, they spend hours sitting staring at the door
when I'm *in* so that's not a very good gauge of their understanding.