Old December 16th 04, 09:51 PM
Jodie

Have you tried putting big loops of wide sticky tape on the counters? Cats
HATE that stuff on their feet. I trained my cat to stay off my computer
chair that way (although she had revenge by scratching the hell out of the
backrest.)

--
___________________
Jodie

mlbriggs wrote in message
news
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:07:16 -0800, ken wrote:

I need suggestions to stop a kitten from jumping on and climbing on
shelves, counters and tables - expecially those with fragile items,
cd's, photos, radios & cd-players,etc.

To date, i have tried the following to no avail:

loud noises, water pistol, bitter apple spray, aluminum foil sheets and
aluminum pie pans.

thanks

Ken

Good luck for whatever you try. My suggestion: Kitten-proof your house
-- put all breakable stuff and stuff dangerous to the cat away. After
all, it is just "stuff". You then can watch the kitten's antics and enjoy
them. MLB