Old December 19th 04, 04:27 AM
Charles Minus

You've already gotten some good suggestions. The best is to just wait it
out. Kittens are a little clumsy and tend to knock things down. Grown
cats are amazingly light footed and hate to knock things down (except
when they do it on purpose, just to see what happens.).

I just watched one of my cats chase the other one across the top of the
entertainment center where we have about 30 christmas cards sitting.
They didn't knock a single one down. I don't know how they do it.

Enjoy your kittens.

Minus

I need suggestions to stop a kitten from jumping on and climbing on
shelves, counters and tables - expecially those with fragile items,
cd's, photos, radios & cd-players,etc.

To date, i have tried the following to no avail:

loud noises, water pistol, bitter apple spray, aluminum foil sheets and
aluminum pie pans.

thanks

Ken