Old August 29th 05, 11:11 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 29 Aug 2005 02:05:16 -0700, wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Yep. I'm afraid these naughty girls lack the maturity to see what is
going on. Gee, why hasn't Google kept the Karma post in their
archives?

It's still there. Just no as the OP.

I can't imagine why they would remove it, since we all know
that Mary deserves to have lunatics calling her at 2 a.m. and possibly
lobbing a few rotten eggs at her house, since its location has now
been pointed out on the aerial survey grid.

I mean, if something really bad were to happen, surely everyone would
understand that it's all Mary's fault... wouldn't they???

Ya know, a really good way to make sure that doesn't happen is to quit
acting like an asshole. Unfortunately your little friend isn't too
bright and will eventually Darwinize herself, especially if she's half
as obnoxious IRL as she is online.

She's gonna Darwinize, eh? I hope someone gets it on videotape.

I think perhaps you should write a book to share your tips on how to
get along with people, Lyn. It could be called "How to Quit Acting
Like an Asshole" by Lyn G******.

Charlie