Old August 29th 05, 11:30 AM
Trish

wrote in message
oups.com...

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Yep. I'm afraid these naughty girls lack the maturity to see what

is
going on. Gee, why hasn't Google kept the Karma post in their
archives?

It's still there. Just no as the OP.

I can't imagine why they would remove it, since we all know
that Mary deserves to have lunatics calling her at 2 a.m. and

possibly
lobbing a few rotten eggs at her house, since its location has now
been pointed out on the aerial survey grid.

I mean, if something really bad were to happen, surely everyone

would
understand that it's all Mary's fault... wouldn't they???

Ya know, a really good way to make sure that doesn't happen is to quit
acting like an asshole. Unfortunately your little friend isn't too
bright and will eventually Darwinize herself, especially if she's half
as obnoxious IRL as she is online.

-L.

Gotta be better than drinking yourself into a stupor and coming online
to make a compete ass of yourself, right Lyn?