Old February 3rd 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default annual fudz for me feb 2!!

Funny thing about ground hog's day, I can remember 60 years ago (God I hate
being able to say that), that was a big deal. Some folks would faithfully
mark their calendars and plan according to his prediction. You would
gather around the radio, you had no choice at Grandparents home. Now it is
just a guffy thing. I would bet that animal is right about as often as
these high priced weather predictors are.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Izzit grownd hog dae awlreddEee?
--
Pitô.ônya, runnin tu da catlandur

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
effurry yeer i eet da grownd hogg butted lucky for me dayre is a new
one.
beauty hungri

http://www.groundhog.org/

PS As I typed this for Beauty she jumped up on my lap (she needs a
trim) and looked famished. Coincidence??
John