Old March 27th 04, 08:24 AM
Steve Touchstone

On 26 Mar 2004 21:24:50 -0800, (LOL)
wrote:

It's always sad to hear about these cases. I remember a few years ago
talking to one of our local animal control guys. He said that the
average life expectancy for a stray was 5 to six years, what with
traffic, lack of proper food, and the inevitable infections from
fights.

Thanks for taking the time to help him, although I'm sure everyone
wishes he could have been saved. Like you said, at least you were
there to ease him over the RB, which is sometimes the best we can do.

Purrs going out for the street weary guy, and a candle is lit to guide
him on his journey over the RB.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]