Old April 3rd 04, 09:15 PM
Jette Goldie

"Dan M" wrote in message
Anyway - off me soapbox and back to the cats - they are *much* nicer :-)

They are indeed!

I'm sure everyone on the group suspects this, but just to clarify - most
of us living in the US also think this is stupid, ineffectual,
intrusive, and a very bad idea. A lot of us can hardly wait for November
for a chance to vote that Bush idiot out of office. Even the kitties
wish they could vote!

Well, in the UK you'd find people who disagreed with
government stupidity writing to their MP to protest
said stupidity. Does it work like that in the US?

(ok, it doesn't always work that well in the UK either,
but at least they know we're displeased)

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/