Old April 3rd 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

O. T. reaches behind him and picks up a pretty box. Ahem Harri, I hopez u
don mind, I gotted some mouzie rollz for yourown selfz, I fouted we kud haff
dem to selebrate myown purday togfer. Pig sayz dese are sumphin you sharez
wif a spezial fren. OUCH Pig why did you hit me on myown headz? "What I
said was you don't eat one first if you want to share with a special fren."
She hugs O T and walks away.
@ @ @ Dey is coferted with nip frostink. @ @ Ons iz mizzink on da
firstis layer kauze I uhem jus had to try onez. Blushink he hans her da
box.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:10:54 -0500, Granby wrote:

Fangu. Izn't uz orange kitties hansom? Well, pretty if u iz a girl.cat.
T looking in the mirror at hisownselfz!

Kitties just don get no purrtier than orange kitties.

Harri
stepping up beside OT to admire herself in the mirror