Old April 4th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:02:46 -0500, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws
typed:

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:52:21 -0500, Granby wrote:

My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

All of us send our best birthday wishes to Willow and to OT. Sammy and
Harri send special Orange Kitty Purrday greetings to OT.

Amelia

Happy purrday an best wishes!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2008 9:15:55 PM