Old April 4th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

*pssst Hey OT, llookit atta tabbnezz on harri'z sidez, dey iz nt regular
tabbyz, * Trudi who kant remfur derown name anna hopze Harri will dizkribe
demselvez
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:21:52 -0500, Granby wrote:

O. T. reaches behind him and picks up a pretty box. Ahem Harri, I hopez

don mind, I gotted some mouzie rollz for yourown selfz, I fouted we kud

haff
dem to selebrate myown purday togfer. Pig sayz dese are sumphin you

sharez
wif a spezial fren. OUCH Pig why did you hit me on myown headz? "What I
said was you don't eat one first if you want to share with a special

fren."
She hugs O T and walks away.
@ @ @ Dey is coferted with nip frostink. @ @ Ons iz mizzink on da
firstis layer kauze I uhem jus had to try onez. Blushink he hans her da
box.

Oooh, fangu, OT! I'd be honured. And fangu fur checking dat dey is ok -
that was furry noble of you.

Harri