Old September 15th 07, 04:59 AM posted to dfw.general,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Blaine Hamrick

Default You Can Help A Pitiful Situation

Recently a friend's sister had to be put in a nursing home and she gave her
beloved cat Rambo to him to take care of. He had to move into an apartment
and being on public assistance cannot afford the $300.00 deposit.

He was going to have the cat "put to sleep" and he asked me if I would take
him in. Of course! Rambo has never been around cats at all, and is terrified
of my 4 cats. For over a month he has hidden under one of my computer
tables.

This beautiful and loving cat sleeps in his own urine at night until we can
mop it up. We need a loving home for this cat. He is neutered and declawed
and current on all shots. His home must have no other cats, although he
tolerates a small dog and cockatiel. He is an adult and one of the most
loving cats I have even seen.

We can deliver this kitty within 250 miles of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. I
can be reached at 972-258-6000 or 24 hour voice mail at 214-770-5498. I know
it is risky giving out telephone numbers, but I would give my address if I
could find this cat a nice home.

--
Blaine Hamrick, AL7HH
Irving, Texas