Old June 18th 15, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
buglady[_2_]

Default New study links schizophrenia to cat ownership

FYI, here's the facts on toxoplasmosis. Dogs can be infected also.
Since infection can be attained through multiple sources, these studies
don't impress me. It will just be another reason for folks to fear
cats, like the cat will smother your baby nonsense.

http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxopla...info/faqs.html

buglady
take out the dog before replying

On 6/18/2015 7:39 AM, buglady wrote:
All 3 studies hover around 50%. Isn't that like tossing a coin??

buglady
take out the dog before replying

On 6/18/2015 6:13 AM, whisky-dave wrote:

If you've not heard.

http://www.alphr.com/science/1000973...-cat-ownership

The other voice in my head doesn't agree.