Old July 4th 03, 11:47 PM
Caliban

I too was not going to register and read this until another poster noted
that the news is good. The kitten is fine and will be up for adoption soon,
and money has been put up for information to find the bum who did this. This
appears to have happened in Phoenix, Arizona.

Kitten names? Zip-Lock? Baggie? Twistie?

Kudos to the pup and woman who found the kitten. There is a photo of said
kitten at the site...

An excerpt for those who don't want to register:
A woman who was out walking her dog in the area of 66th Street and Osborn
Road found the kitten Wednesday. The dog led her to the trash can where she
heard a weak meow. She dug through the can and found the bag with the kitten
trapped inside.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/K....53496bd6.html

I have to register to read a story that will upset me?!!