Old August 19th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
William Graham

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

Perhaps you are right? I just don't have the stomach or confidence to
try, for fear that I would be putting the poor kitten through further
distress. You will understand what I mean when you take a look at the
veterinary surgeons findings.
Sheelagh"o"

For what it's worth....(I have been following this thread) I am 72 years
old. (Yesterday was my birthday) When I was about 30, I drowned a mouse by
holding it under water. (We had an infestation of mice, and I caught this
one without a trap, so I drowned it.) That was 42 years ago.....I will never
forget it, and I have never drowned anything else since.

The point? - Just be advised that some of the things you might do when you
are 30 will not sit well with you when you are older, so think well before
you act.......