Old October 12th 03, 08:03 PM
Hopitus2

Worse than having a pack of toddler hoomins in your care! It would've been
ROFL if Rufous had not been so scared....poor Rufous. He probably scared all
the others while that was going on, as well.

"rrb_091903" wrote in message
: Victor M. Martinez wrote:
: [SNIP]
:
: Not a good way to start a Sunday morning! He almost gave me a heart
: attack! I'm just very thankful he's ok.
:
: Victor M. Martinez
:
:
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv
:
:
: I'm glad Rufous is ok. That was quite scary I imagine. I guess you'll
: have to keep the fish food tucked away from now on. My male cat Andy had
: a similar thing once - only it was with a paper bag. The bag was just
: small enough that it got caught on his ears, and he couldn't get his
: head out! He was running backwards fast, bumping into walls, and such. I
: finally caught him, and pulled the bag from his head. He was wide eyed,
: and panting for a while but was ok. Even after I crumpled the bag up he
: was giving it a wide berth for a while.
:
: rrb
: