Old October 11th 03, 06:55 AM

Default A triboot to Telio

I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
us.

Charlie Fennel