Old January 31st 05, 03:46 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Meee-ice?
I wanna meee-owzzeeez!
I'yl bring uh icykreem masheen, an weez kin mayke MiceKreem.!!

Pitoonya AKA Eegzpektunt Meeezeeer

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...
Attention all kitties. I'm organizing a mouse hunt at mom's work,
starting as soon as any of us can get there. Any kitty who wants to
come will be welcome. We'll continue the hunt until all the mice are
gone!

BTW, we're also bringing pizza for snacks!
Clarence, teleporting over to his mom's work with Chester and Nathan