Old May 24th 05, 08:13 PM
CatNipped

"Pat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

All I did was, whenever Sammy started sucking on my neck I would move her
away from my neck and take her back foot (she needed her front paws for
kneading) and put it in front of her face (just moving her away didn't

help
at all, she was a persistent little sucker (pun intended!)). I had to
let
her lay next to me so she could still knead on me, though - that was a
"must" for her. ;

For a while, when I tried to get to sleep and she kept me awake sucking
my
neck, I would move her and put her toe in front of her face about 10 or
15
times, but if she kept trying to suck on my neck after that, I had to put
her in the bathroom. After a few days she learned that if she just
sucked
her toe while she kneaded me and not my neck she got to stay in the bed

with
me.

I'm going to try this, for sure.

It's not so much the sucking that keeps me awake, it's the purring right
into my ear.

LOL! Sammy not only purrs loudly when she sucks, she also makes *LOUD*
smacking noises. Turn the sound up on your computer and take a look at her
in action he http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Toe_Suck_Movie/

Hugs,

CatNipped