Old January 9th 04, 04:02 AM
wumpygirl

"Joe Pitt" wrote in message
. com...
Someone told me they saw a toilet paper holder with a cover in a catalog
'somewhere'. Anyone seen this. I have a couple that won't leave it alone

and
another is trying to get it off the shelf I'm currently storing it on. I
tried turning so it won't roll out and then she gets so frustrated she
shreds it.

Personally, I prefer moist wipes to toilet paper, so I don't have problems
with the cat shredding rolls of paper. :c)

http://www.cottonelle.com/moist/folded.asp

Apart from this, you could always hang the roll from the ceiling - out of
reach. I bet your cats would find this really frustrating. he he he