Old May 5th 04, 02:34 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 5 May 2004 16:26:05 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

... and gave cause to the Battle of the Box. See http://tinyurl.com/28a8p
and click next to see it unfold. Nikki sems to have won round one and two,
and that's just as well because Frank would hardly be able to squeeze into
the box. As you can see, it's hard enough for Nikki (the lid is on the floor
next to the box, so it looks like the box is larger than it is - it is
actually bulging with Nikki inside).

Cats in boxes crack me up.

Boxes are Stinky's favorite thing, especially with paper in them. He
tries to squeeze into boxes that are too small, too-- what's that
about? As soon as one comes in the house, he's in it. We have a
couple of boxes we keep around just for him. Martha Stewart doesn't
live here. :P

Tiny Mimi (RB) used to use them for sleds (that's what it looked like,
anyway). She would put her front paws in them, and walk around with
her back paws outside the box, pushing the whole thing around.
Hilarious. "WTF are you doing?"

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)