Old May 30th 09, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Pics: A rainy day

wrote:

It's the rainy season in Hong Kong and the girls like to smoosh down
in their bed by the window and watch the weather. While they were
doing that, I spun their bed around and they posed for a few pictures.

Not worried about the clouds enveloping the mountains:
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2186.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2187.JPG

It's too good to be true for them to pose like this:
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2189.JPG

A return to form: Naughty's ADD wins again!
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2190.JPG

Good lord, what a *view*!! And with those two cuties posing in front of
it, it's perfect.

--
Joyce ^..^