Old May 30th 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics: A rainy day

wrote:
It's the rainy season in Hong Kong and the girls like to smoosh down
in their bed by the window and watch the weather. While they were
doing that, I spun their bed around and they posed for a few pictures.

Not worried about the clouds enveloping the mountains:
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2186.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2187.JPG

It's too good to be true for them to pose like this:
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2189.JPG

A return to form: Naughty's ADD wins again!
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2190.JPG

The cats are giving me dirty looks for squealing and cooing so much at
the computer when they're trying to sleep. Just adorable pictures!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.