Old November 4th 03, 11:00 PM
Tanada

"jen.d" wrote:

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" *claw*. "Have to take this all day from
the boy cats and now this!!!! Maybe I'll just have to find a new cat group.

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed

Wait a minute!! You're a womens!!! I've got several comp- er, male
co-owners who'd love to meet a sweet and feisty little lady like
yourself. Merlin, for instance. He's a gentlecat and could use a good
shaking up, er, lady to ease his loneliness. SPC Huey, he's a military
man, army that is, and he doesn't have a girl in any port yet. Or even
Squeakers, he'd love to have a sweet young thing to talk to and play
with.

There are other cats on the ship, but they can fix their own dates.

Cap'n Pine Cone, rethinking this Kid business