Old November 6th 03, 03:09 AM
Adam

We are now visiting around the eastern and southern part of Awstrailea.
There are a lot of cats, HUGE rabbits, and fuzzy bear things running
around. They look like fun. I'd like to catch some, but I think the
fat wench would have a fit when I let her out of the hold, and she sees
one. Hoomins get scared of mice so easily, a big mouse might send her
over the edge and then where would we be for a Cronicler? Besides next
week we sail to Melborne to rescue Chloe and sing to Dave G's womens,
Dot. She sounds fun.

Yours in Fishes,
Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Kin I bring back a Tasmanian tiger for Louise? Maybe if I brought her one,
she might like me. She'z been here 6 years an she still hisses at me
sometimes.

Allegra, Chief Ballast
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net